By using this website (this "Website") operated and maintained by AMITA HOLDINGS CO., LTD. ("AMITA"), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Intellectual property rights
Intellectual property rights to the documents, photographs, audio, graphics, videos, music, software, and other materials (collectively the "Content") provided on this Website belongs to AMITA or third-party providers of such Content. You may use the Content provided on this Website only for the purposes as permitted by the Copyright Act of Japan. For any other purpose, AMITA will not grant permission to use the Content protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, or any other intellectual property rights owned by AMITA or third parties.
AMITA does not represent or warrant the adequacy or accuracy of the Content provided on this Website. AMITA reserves the right to change, revise, or delete information on this Website at any time without prior notice. AMITA is not obligated to update the information on this Website, and the information on this Website may not always be up to date. AMITA is not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect, or missing information on this Website or on other websites referenced or linked from this Website. AMITA will not be held liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with your use of information provided on this Website.
3. Protecting your personal information
When you make an online inquiry to AMITA or order a product or service from AMITA on this Website, AMITA may ask for your personal information. AMITA adheres to the AMITA Group Policy on Personal Information Protection to protect your personal information collected in this manner. The AMITA Group may use your personal information to send you business correspondences and information about its products, services, seminars, and tradeshows, as well as survey questionnaire forms. AMITA will notify you when it intends to collect and use your personal information for other purposes. If you have any questions about your personal information on AMITA's file, visit the "Inquiry about Personal Information" page.
4-1. Links to this Website
You may link your website to this Website without notification to AMITA, provided that you clearly state on your website that the linked website (this Website) is operated and maintained by AMITA and that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- AMITA does not permit linking to this Website in a manner that may assist, endorse, defame, or smear activities of a particular person, group, or organization.
- AMITA does not permit linking to this Website in a manner or for purposes offensive against public decency or order.
- AMITA does not permit linking to this Website in a manner misleading to its business.
- AMITA does not permit linking to this Website in a manner that undermines or may undermine the public image or credibility of the AMITA Group or in a manner that may infringe on the rights of a particular person or organization.
- AMITA does not permit a click of the link to this Website to show the linked page in combination with other content provided on the originating page or within the originating page. A click of the link to this Website must open a new window in the user's browser.
- When AMITA requests that you break a link to this Website for whatever reason, you must disconnect the link immediately.
4-2. Links to third-party websites