- AMITA's International Resources Recycle and Utilization Scheme
Due to globalization and industrialization, many countries are now facing various environmental issues. Due to rapid economic growth, infrastructure and regulations tend to be incompatible with real issues in many countries. This could result in further pollution and the depletion of natural resources. These are issues which Japan has experienced.
AMITA is committed to designing a more sustainable economy and society through the following services:
1) Recycling industrial wastes, residues and by-products into valuable resources,
2) Supplying recycled products and by-products, and
3) Purchasing by-products, residues and environmentally conscious products.
1. Recycling industrial wastes, residues, and by-products into valuable alternative resources
Every year, a variety of wastes, residues and by-products are recycled at AMITA resource recycling plants. At our plants, they are turned into alternative raw materials and fuels and sent to final users such as iron, non-ferrous or cement industries.
Our Major Recycled Products
Cement Raw Materials
Blending: Our Unique Process for 100% Recycling
With our "blending" process, 100% of the collected wastes, residues and by-products are recycled. In other words, no secondary wastes are generated in our recycling process.
For more information about our unique "blending process", please click here.
2. Supplying recycled products and by-products
With its international network, Amita supply recycled products and by-products to various customers. It helps to match unutilized resources and our users internationally. Amita believes it encourage more resources utilization at competitive prices.
Major recycled product and by-product to supply
3. Purchasing recycled products and by-products
Amita purchase your recycled products and by-products for our customers. It helps to match unutilized resources and its users internationally. Amita believes it encourage more resources utilization at competitive prices.
Major Products and by-products to purchase